NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL, AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- Eligibility. Earthtiles March 2018 Giveaway (the "Sweepstakes") is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Big Future Toys and other companies associated with the promotion of the Sweepstakes, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Sponsor. The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Big Future Toys, located at 2480 Briarcliff Rd NE, Ste 6 #226, Atlanta, Georgia, 30329.
- Agreement to Official Rules. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrants's full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon being compliant with these Official Rules and fulfilling all other requirements set forth herein.
- Sweepstakes Period. The Sweepstakes begins on March 8, 2018 at 11AM Eastern Standard Time and ends on March 10, 2018 at 11:59PM Eastern Standard Time (the "Sweepstakes Period"). Entries that are submitted before or after the Sweepstakes will be disqualified. Submissions will be accepted for the duration of the Sweepstakes using any of the following methods: Online.
How to Enter. Online: This method of entry will be available by visiting our website (https://bigfuturetoys.wishpond.com/landing-page-2307194/) and following the directions provided to fill out the entry information, and submit.
Limit one (1) entry per person, per email address, and per household for the duration of the Sweepstakes Period, regardless of method of entry. Entries received from any person, email address, or household in excess of the stated limitation will be void. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- Prize Drawing. On or about March 11, 2018, the Sponsor will select potential winners in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. The odds of being selected depend on the number of entries received. The Sponsor will attempt to notify the potential winner via email on or about March 11, 2018. If the potential winner cannot be contacted within five (5) days after the date of the first attempt to contact him/her, the Sponsor may select and alternate potential winner in his/her place at random from the remaining non-winning, eligible entries.
- Prizes. One 32-piece set of Earthtiles.
- General Conditions. In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, bug, worm, unauthorized human intervention or other technical problem, or in the event the Sweepstakes is unable to run as planned for any other reason, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules or (b) terminate the Sweepstakes and, in the event of termination, award the prize at random from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify and individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages (including attorney's fees) and any other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Release and Limitations of Liability. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, other companies associated with the Sweepstakes, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives, and agents (the "Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes.